Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PandaMafia

guide
Grand Khavatary Guide

7 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Many know me probably from Ingame and i just wanted to give my Side on how i Play GK and see if you agree with it or have any suggestions. Enjoy.

So first of all...on this server i Play mostly Heavy Armor. Either Elegia or Vesper Heavy set. Momentarily i dont have the MW set that would give me more advantage but its fine.

Second i play with 2 Fists. One is Health and the second one is Focus. Both on +1 STR augment and i use an augmented trash Weapon with the Augment active PvP.P.Atck for the little edge in PvP.

Then i mostly play with +Duel on my Attack Skills. And my Zealot is on Time.

My dyes vary between my Armors a lot. Mainly with Elegia Heavy i use +5 Str and +4 Con.

With the Vesper i use +5 Con and +4 Str. And all of them are obviously -Dex!!!

So yeah if i forgot something let me know and enjoy my "Guide".

Regards,

Panda

Hello thanks man, i aprecciate it. But why you cut DEX? when you use heavy armor..

1 person likes this

because i dont use autohit and i dont need so much accuracy with skills so dex goes byebye ^^ and more HP obvsly

Your active augments must be in Health weapon so you won't lose hp when you change the weapon :D @PandaMafia

1 person likes this

PandaMafia es uno de los peores Gk de la historia de los 9 años que aun juego el server, pero igual ojala les sirva a los nuevos estas disque sugerencias . ;3 

1 person likes this

Milor, você não precisa falar ... você é um dos piores trapaceiros que eu já vi! Por favor aprenda a jogar primeiro e depois fale sobre os outros. obrigado

1 person likes this