Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jasper02

ERROR WITH LAST UPDATE

5 posts in this topic

First of all very good night GM MAX I have a problem with the last update, at the moment of unzipping my antivirus it blocks some 
interfaces that the system has and with this I get a critical error not when starting but when entering the game when loading the smart guard, 
Now I try to unzip with the firewall and antivirus disabled and when I want to enter my antivirus it defects it again and blocks it ,, 
I can only enter with the antivirus disabled but when I activate it it blocks me, I don't know if it could help me because it is 
only the system which gives me an error due to the interface Interface.dat I get as a Trojan virus and my antivirus removes it

I hope you read this post because that happened to me this morning and I could not enter l2 greetings

Hello, there is no virus in our patch, but I will check the files to check for any incompatibility with windows.

Posted (edited)

but that's weird .. now download the complete Client for Utorret and the same thing blocks me the problem is the system because I try another server and normally it runs with his client the problem would be the System that apparently my antivirus blocks it

Edited by Jasper02

I had the same issue.. but it happened since today.. the the problem was when the updater trying to update Interface.DAT and there is some popup appear. not ïnterface.xdat" but the issue is "ïnterface.dat" and it detected as trojan.

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG