Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Buggi

ITEM PROBLEM

11 posts in this topic

MAX yesterday i had on my archer full set vesper heavy mw and i log today and my breastplate is vesper normal +0 without atributes WHAT HAPPEND ?

Hm... I'm not sure which is worst bug in that case, your loss or the use of heavy armor on archer...

1 person likes this

if you dont test it is not my problem the problem is my armor

Maybe you got the bad Eye.. somebody eyed your armor. I know 1-2 people that can help you

man yesterday i had it and after restart my armor changed on +0 and normal what you mean lol

13 hours ago, Buggi said:

MAX yesterday i had on my archer full set vesper heavy mw and i log today and my breastplate is vesper normal +0 without atributes WHAT HAPPEND ?

This is"bug"...using heavy armour on archers,with better stats(a lot of pdef and patk) as it is with light armour,and all archers exploit this "bug",because it reduces speed and atk speed too little.

You have better stats with heavy armour than with light armour ,and huge P. def, for the archer class.

I hope Max will fix this exploit,by drastically reducing speed/atk. spd/evasion of archer class,when using heavy armour.

1 person likes this

Ohhhh guys in not a bug on high five archer is better with heavy so of course is not a bug

2 hours ago, power said:

This is"bug"...using heavy armour on archers,with better stats(a lot of pdef and patk) as it is with light armour,and all archers exploit this "bug",because it reduces speed and atk speed too little.

You have better stats with heavy armour than with light armour ,and huge P. def, for the archer class.

I hope Max will fix this exploit,by drastically reducing speed/atk. spd/evasion of archer class,when using heavy armour.

Oui mon a(r)mour

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Buggi said:

Ohhhh guys in not a bug on high five archer is better with heavy so of course is not a bug

On H5 the archers are skill based not raw f1 but there is no point to argue about H5 in full custom server who has "H5" only as cosmetic in it's name.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Blanka1 said:

Oui mon a(r)mour

I learned British English in school.

Armour is in British English

Armor is in U.S. English 

Both versions are correct 😆.

25 minutes ago, power said:

I learned British English in school.

Armour is in British English

Armor is in U.S. English 

Both versions are correct 😆.