Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Buggi

Lucky pig

12 posts in this topic

how is possible to get someone neolithic s84 if you cant feed lucky pig with adena. adena is not dropable so maybe has other way to get it. Could someone help me ?

Admin bugged it. It's imposible to get neolithic lv84 so the only option is to buy the mw weapon from gmshop.

yes i know but i see many ppl have them. if you cant find noelithic answer me that how server has so many danasty mw bow +0 ?. You cant buy it from shop neither from olympiad. so somehow they can get it

7 hours ago, Buggi said:

how is possible to get someone neolithic s84 if you cant feed lucky pig with adena. adena is not dropable so maybe has other way to get it. Could someone help me ?

Obviously they are using some BUG, since it is impossible to drop items (adena) to the ground. but there are many ppls on the server that farm Neolithics.

neolitic.jpg

1 person likes this

On 6/9/2021 at 6:09 PM, wiTheBastard said:

Obviously they are using some BUG, since it is impossible to drop items (adena) to the ground. but there are many ppls on the server that farm Neolithics.

neolitic.jpg

thats i said too. i was confused when i see so many mw dynasty bows so thats why i make this topic. Thats no make sence cause maybe they get script with droppable items idk

7 hours ago, Buggi said:

thats i said too. i was confused when i see so many mw dynasty bows so thats why i make this topic. Thats no make sence cause maybe they get script with droppable items idk

ofc they use scripts, welcome to amerikas security system only oly got fixed and nothing else

3 hours ago, mihuz123 said:

ofc they use scripts, welcome to amerikas security system only oly got fixed and nothing else

I really just wanna know where u saw this oly is fixed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, AlSahHim said:

I really just wanna know where u saw this oly is fixed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ah sorry forgot its not fixed at all my bad 

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, mihuz123 said:

ah sorry forgot its not fixed at all my bad 

actually i dont play oly so i dont know for what problem do you speak, but if you can change scripts on amerika files gg

Edited by Buggi

5 hours ago, Buggi said:

actually i dont play oly so i dont know for what problem do you speak, but if you can change scripts on amerika files gg

max said he fixed the olys but he didnt its still trash as it was and the half of the server are using scripts basically everywhere in the game

On 2021-09-10 at 7:28 AM, mihuz123 said:

max said he fixed the olys but he didnt its still trash as it was and the half of the server are using scripts basically everywhere in the game

Who’s that max everyone talking about? Never seen him.

1 person likes this

On 9/26/2021 at 8:07 AM, yezir said:

Who’s that max everyone talking about? Never seen him.

oh right forgot

1 person likes this