Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Godzooka

Are there any actual guides here?

15 posts in this topic

Hi, I am a new player on this server and I only played retail to level 40. Are there any actual guides on this forum to help a new player? I am level 85 and just farming Adena and Blessed Enchants in monastery to buy better gear from the vendors so I can survive in Antharas Lair. I use "auto-buffs" and S grade weapon with S grade soul shots. Any other tips, tricks, guides, or tutorials to help a new player? Thanks!

2 hours ago, Godzooka said:

Hi, I am a new player on this server and I only played retail to level 40. Are there any actual guides on this forum to help a new player? I am level 85 and just farming Adena and Blessed Enchants in monastery to buy better gear from the vendors so I can survive in Antharas Lair. I use "auto-buffs" and S grade weapon with S grade soul shots. Any other tips, tricks, guides, or tutorials to help a new player? Thanks!

Farming is poor, enchant rate sux. The guide says "donate".

1 person likes this

imo the best guide is to delete this server from your l2 folder and find a better one

1 person likes this

20 GA cost $10.64

You can buy +20 items from other players for 2GA each [5 armor parts+(shield/sigil)+belt+tattoo+weapon<= 20 ga]

You also need RB jewels(~120?ga) and VIP bracelet (~145ga)

9 hours ago, Trismegistos said:

20 GA cost $10.64

You can buy +20 items from other players for 2GA each [5 armor parts+(shield/sigil)+belt+tattoo+weapon<= 20 ga]

You also need RB jewels(~120?ga) and VIP bracelet (~145ga)

jesus christ

I'm new as well and imo you don't NEED those things to solo farm the non-party areas. It will just take a long time without them. The VIP bracelet seems the be the only thing you can't farm, but in theory you can farm enough adena to buy GA to buy one. It would just take a really long time, so donating is the way to go if you can afford it. I do like this server more than most though. I came from Exilium, and I like it here way better.

the VIP's are good, but if you vote each day you get two vote coins, you can get a Vote bracelet from the shop which is nearly a a VIP. 

On 9/26/2021 at 9:04 AM, yezir said:

What’s your name ingame I’ll hook you up

Jo

On 2021-09-28 at 6:39 AM, Blanka1 said:

Jo

It doesn’t work

22 minutes ago, yezir said:

It doesn’t work

Candice?