Equin0x

admin
Administration!

21 posts in this topic

I am in the server for one month i am a returning lineage player that restarted the game due to corona lock downs and lot of free time!
I have yet to see a SINGLE gm or admin to be online or to answer petitions about problems and possible bugs!

I have emailed you about certain class problems "Doombringer"  "not buggs" not "other people" and i have yet to hear a single word!
I have posted here in the forum you advertise in the server and even messaged you here!

Yet not a single reply!

I tried to reach out to you about the simplest thinks like the clan hall issue that it requires minimal effort on your part to fix! 
Summon 2 all ready made npc to Each and Every clan hall to at least justify the absurd cost they have 300 Bilions Bid and 4bilions + costs per day!
The whole server is in ruckus about possible bugs in game and in forum yet no answers are given here or online!

In conclusion the server is abandoned besides the automated *features* that it offers with minimal at best or non existent moderation!

And all communication doors are closed!

You advertise "Donate and Help us Improve" 
poko****[email protected] you can see the paypal transactions the insane amount i gave to the server so you can "Improve" you have more than a "help"! 
More like above the average monthly income of a working man in most parts of Europe :) 

CAN YOU CARE AND IMPROVE?
OR I NEED TO FIND A LEGAL WAY TO REFUND MY MONEY AND MOVE ON!?

I am not asking for extra items or special treatment on any way! 
All i am asking is an active form of moderation on the Community and Server and quality of game play that benefits all players/admins/server!

Best Regards & Stay Healthy!

6 people like this

Here it's take it or leave it. The lack of communication is the 1st that you notice but soon more will follow.

1 person likes this

Were to start with the problems here. 

1st. The enchant rate is crazy difficult.

2nd . The Reflect gap being 100% making all playing Shilien Knights. 

3rd. The luck of response of admins.

4th. The bluff being like hammer crush of Titan.

5th. The switch being almost 100%

6th Wind rider marking the same damage as ghost hunter and being immortal. With dodge skill evading 100% of everything .

7th the cancel being abusive and 100%?

I can do this all day.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Trismegistos said:

Here it's take it or leave it. The lack of communication is the 1st that you notice but soon more will follow.

Hey Brother im writting you to see if u can help me ive been banned for 3 weeeks now i farmed 30 pvp and it wasnt my bot so i got banned and dont know for how long can u explain it plss and help meee find a solution??

11 hours ago, Aiomanolis said:

Were to start with the problems here. 

1st. The enchant rate is crazy difficult.

2nd . The Reflect gap being 100% making all playing Shilien Knights. 

3rd. The luck of response of admins.

4th. The bluff being like hammer crush of Titan.

5th. The switch being almost 100%

6th Wind rider marking the same damage as ghost hunter and being immortal. With dodge skill evading 100% of everything .

7th the cancel being abusive and 100%?

I can do this all day.

1 multiple times enchant +20 with only 100 scrolls you roll 300 every hour in seed as a magician

2 the reflect is at 100%

3 they almost never answer

4 the bluff takes 5 seconds how much do you want the delay to have 20 seconds?

5 ask an adventure the switch never enters

6 the wr the same danio as the gh ... that hits you zurguen with critical and hex hits you critics from 7 to 9k the wr hits 3k at most

if you have a character +10 and without jewels it is normal that you enter any debuff
1 person likes this

3 hours ago, enanapedofilica2 said:
1 multiple times enchant +20 with only 100 scrolls you roll 300 every hour in seed as a magician

2 the reflect is at 100%

3 they almost never answer

4 the bluff takes 5 seconds how much do you want the delay to have 20 seconds?

5 ask an adventure the switch never enters

6 the wr the same danio as the gh ... that hits you zurguen with critical and hex hits you critics from 7 to 9k the wr hits 3k at most

if you have a character +10 and without jewels it is normal that you enter any debuff

Takes 5 seconds but the the stun get you for 9 or 6 sec. I am in server many years never had this problem. Wind rider dodge being 100% evade all skills and switch working like aura flash. Come on... That you are lucky one time to make an item +20 is crazy for me. I spend 7000 scrolls for a set. Dont try to defend the problems. And the reflect why it should be 100% . What about chars like duelist or grand khavatary that should make 120%? And you have all stupid tanks that with 1 celestial they rape your ass. Come on. Don't try to defend the injustice.

5 people like this

1 hour ago, Aiomanolis said:

Takes 5 seconds but the the stun get you for 9 or 6 sec. I am in server many years never had this problem. Wind rider dodge being 100% evade all skills and switch working like aura flash. Come on... That you are lucky one time to make an item +20 is crazy for me. I spend 7000 scrolls for a set. Dont try to defend the problems. And the reflect why it should be 100% . What about chars like duelist or grand khavatary that should make 120%? And you have all stupid tanks that with 1 celestial they rape your ass. Come on. Don't try to defend the injustice.

Bluff Duration time its wrong, sometimes are -2 seconds and "bug" in +10 seconds. Bluff reuse time 5 seconds, but also have "bug" ( you can use "n+1" times w/o delay).

Dodge is not 100%, It have to be 100%, but is not. Switch is not 100% - have to be 100%.

***Because peoples like you, @max Destory all classes. It is not Max's fault that you don't know how to play l2, at least  if you could read and reason a little you would know what your mistake is.

Sin título.jpg

Sin título1.jpg

17 minutes ago, wiTheBastard said:

Bluff Duration time its wrong, sometimes are -2 seconds and "bug" in +10 seconds. Bluff reuse time 5 seconds, but also have "bug" ( you can use "n+1" times w/o delay).

Dodge is not 100%, It have to be 100%, but is not. Switch is not 100% - have to be 100%.

***Because peoples like you, @max Destory all classes. It is not Max's fault that you don't know how to play l2, at least  if you could read and reason a little you would know what your mistake is.

Sin título.jpg

Sin título1.jpg

Skills should work yes but no with that chance. People like you destroy the server that want an important healing evading char. You should evade but not withh 100% chance. You should cancel target but with no 100% chance. And cancel target like spamming aura flash. Because a skill exist doesnt mean that should work with 100% probability. Like reflect magic. It doesn't reflect all magic so it is more fair. This os abuse. And no get me started about some wind riders playing evade all skills even when they are equipped with heavy armor. But you wouldn't know anything about that Wi? 😙

Stop fighting over trivial thinks my post was not about balance or what ever you people want to do! 
Its about communication! If we do not have gms and admins around we cant talk about any of that so how about we focus on the real problem! 

If you have someone actively monitoring and testing stuff out you can have some proper changes and/or balances if you do not all this fighting crying and begging in the forum will not help anyone!
Yes WR is over tuned! Yes GH is overtuned yes Adve is hot garbage its common knowledge at this point!

3 hours ago, Aiomanolis said:

Skills should work yes but no with that chance. People like you destroy the server that want an important healing evading char. You should evade but not withh 100% chance. You should cancel target but with no 100% chance. And cancel target like spamming aura flash. Because a skill exist doesnt mean that should work with 100% probability. Like reflect magic. It doesn't reflect all magic so it is more fair. This os abuse. And no get me started about some wind riders playing evade all skills even when they are equipped with heavy armor. But you wouldn't know anything about that Wi? 😙

You mean thata description is wrong or the skill are wrong. In any case go cry to NSOFT.
nowhere does it say he has a chance to evade or a chance to cancel target.
Once again, those skills are not at 100%, although they should be. NO matter if uses robe/heavy/light or w/o armor; skills works

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Aiomanolis said:

Dodge is supposed to be 100% for 10 seconds on close range skill AKA melee range and its not! 
That is Wind riders bread and butter skill that is what makes WR an WR!
Wind rider is not famed for his dmg but rather for hes extreme survivability! 
The chain is not broken GH does what GH does Best DAMAGE wr does what he does best SURVIVE!
Adve on the other hand Crys in the corner!
You cry about switch but imagine if ADVE skills where working Trick +1 Cancel taeget Mirage +1 pvp armor +1 Switch +1 so imagine actually fighting something that is pretty much untargetable!
A Heavy armor does not mean your spells will not work! You can argue if heavy armor would worth it or not since you don't get practicaly any limitations for using it!
You can dodge skills even with out armor or robe armor! The rest are up for debate though! Also Bluff is pretty easy to get rid off the way it is Con+ Tezza + Grounding +30 shock + certis warrior and thats for pretty much all Shock Mental abilities in the game! You cant expect to play vs Dagger Tank or any stun class with CON-4 dyes and expect to not get chain stuned to oblivion.... thats lineage.... 

Edited by Equin0x
1 person likes this

42 minutes ago, Equin0x said:

Dodge deve ser 100% por 10 segundos na habilidade de curto alcance AKA corpo a corpo e não é! 
Essa é a habilidade básica dos cavaleiros do Vento que faz do WR um WR!
Wind Rider não é famoso por seu dmg, mas sim por sua extrema capacidade de sobrevivência! 
A corrente não está quebrada GH faz o que GH faz Best DAMAGE wr faz o que ele faz de melhor SOBREVIVER!
Por outro lado, Adve Crys no canto!
Você chora sobre o switch, mas imagine se ADVE skills onde trabalhar Truque +1 Cancelar taeget Mirage +1 armadura pvp +1 Switch +1 então imagine lutar contra algo que é praticamente impossível de ser direcionado!
Uma armadura pesada não significa que seus feitiços não funcionarão! Você pode argumentar se uma armadura pesada valeria a pena ou não, já que não há nenhuma limitação prática para usá-la!
Você pode esquivar de habilidades mesmo sem armadura ou armadura de manto! O resto está em debate! Além disso, Bluff é muito fácil de se livrar do jeito que é Con + Tezza + Grounding +30 shock + certis warrior e isso é para praticamente todas as habilidades de Shock Mental no jogo! Você não pode esperar jogar contra Dagger Tank ou qualquer classe de atordoamento com corantes CON-4 e esperar não ficar atordoado até o esquecimento .... essa é a linhagem .... 

Nada disso funciona, pode estar com tezza, buff resist mental próprio de qualquer class, dyes CON, talismã e estar jogando com TITAN, GK, Duelist, etc class que tem muito CON e vai te entrar bluff e stun quase do msm jeito que se você estivesse sem nada. E isso não é só com shock resist, não funciona nada como deveria... PK com touch e flame ativado entra tudo e qualquer tipo de debuff desde fear até vórtex sendo na maioria das vezes de primeira. 

11 hours ago, enanapedofilica2 said:

2. Reflect com limite de 100% é um lixo, o que mais tem na área PvP são ST que não sabem nada, nem o básico da classe, que estão jogando só pq a classe esta imortal graças ao GM. 'Ah, mas se aumentar limite reflect não vou conseguir matar com meu Titan, DB' se aprender a jogar com a classe ao invés de querer tudo fácil vai matar sim. 

6. Óbvio que com HEX on GH vai hitar mais, isso é antiburro, a questão foi que WR hita igual GH quando não tem HEX on msm tendo -2k p atk e tendo dodge+heal (que é o normal da classe) e a deixa muito forte. 

7. (Sobre cancel) Com itens ou sem cancel é 100%. Item no caso faria diferença se vc estivesse usando quando tomou 7k 9K do 'Zurguen' 🤗

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Equin0x said:

Dodge is supposed to be 100% for 10 seconds on close range skill AKA melee range and its not! 
That is Wind riders bread and butter skill that is what makes WR an WR!
Wind rider is not famed for his dmg but rather for hes extreme survivability! 
The chain is not broken GH does what GH does Best DAMAGE wr does what he does best SURVIVE!
Adve on the other hand Crys in the corner!
You cry about switch but imagine if ADVE skills where working Trick +1 Cancel taeget Mirage +1 pvp armor +1 Switch +1 so imagine actually fighting something that is pretty much untargetable!
A Heavy armor does not mean your spells will not work! You can argue if heavy armor would worth it or not since you don't get practicaly any limitations for using it!
You can dodge skills even with out armor or robe armor! The rest are up for debate though! Also Bluff is pretty easy to get rid off the way it is Con+ Tezza + Grounding +30 shock + certis warrior and thats for pretty much all Shock Mental abilities in the game! You cant expect to play vs Dagger Tank or any stun class with CON-4 dyes and expect to not get chain stuned to oblivion.... thats lineage.... 

Dodge is supposed to increase physical skill evasion by 90 last time i check, not giving 100% 

8 minutes ago, Blanka1 said:

Dodge is supposed to increase physical skill evasion by 90 last time i check, not giving 100% 

What teh heall are you talking about? to eat .....+ ........ makes you retard? where says Dodge Increases physical skill evasion? Have WR's any skill who evades skils (pasives or actives) ???????????

On your lil brain Counter from GH should be -90%?

Sin título.jpg

Edited by wiTheBastard

10 minutes ago, wiTheBastard said:

What teh heall are you talking about? to eat .....+ ........ makes you retard? where says Dodge Increases physical skill evasion? Have WR's any skill who evades skils (pasives or actives) ???????????

Sin título.jpg

You don't have to be so toxic lil fella I know l2 is really important to you but in the end its a game.

Screenshot_20210205-213942_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 person likes this

That said what equinox said and made the post about is true, as much as I love arguing, it doesn't really matter if there isn't someone to listen to players reports and make the necessary changes

2 people like this

And that is exactly why gm is avoiding any or all communication :D 

Also my WR at least so far dose not hit like a GH not even close! 
Can i survive per say longer than my Adve? yes hell yes!
Do more dmg or equal us a GH? No not so much... 
Also about bluff i do not understand what you mean it dose not work even with all that i mentioned you are not invisible you just get bluffed less its not like you will be "unblufuble"
We are talkin at +15 skill chance! (WITH ADDED SHOCK/MENTAL PROPERTIES FROM JWS) my bluff at least lands 2/3 times per x1 if it lasts long! But yeah i know some people that can keep me pretty much perma bluffed but i have come to the conclusion that this case is only with a small % of players that know some think i do not so far... (Mostly vs GH i get this)

34 minutes ago, wiTheBastard said:

Sin título.jpg

What could he have ate to make him retard ? humm i'm really curious man

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Blanka1 said:

You don't have to be so toxic lil fella I know l2 is really important to you but in the end its a game.

This right here is enlightening. Read it!!!

On 2/5/2021 at 11:41 AM, Blanka1 said:

Wi has all of the sudden nothing to say anymore xD

1 person likes this

On 4/2/2021 at 7:55 AM, Equin0x said:

I am in the server for one month i am a returning lineage player that restarted the game due to corona lock downs and lot of free time!
I have yet to see a SINGLE gm or admin to be online or to answer petitions about problems and possible bugs!

I have emailed you about certain class problems "Doombringer"  "not buggs" not "other people" and i have yet to hear a single word!
I have posted here in the forum you advertise in the server and even messaged you here!

Yet not a single reply!

I tried to reach out to you about the simplest thinks like the clan hall issue that it requires minimal effort on your part to fix! 
Summon 2 all ready made npc to Each and Every clan hall to at least justify the absurd cost they have 300 Bilions Bid and 4bilions + costs per day!
The whole server is in ruckus about possible bugs in game and in forum yet no answers are given here or online!

In conclusion the server is abandoned besides the automated *features* that it offers with minimal at best or non existent moderation!

And all communication doors are closed!

You advertise "Donate and Help us Improve" 
poko****[email protected] you can see the paypal transactions the insane amount i gave to the server so you can "Improve" you have more than a "help"! 
More like above the average monthly income of a working man in most parts of Europe :) 

CAN YOU CARE AND IMPROVE?
OR I NEED TO FIND A LEGAL WAY TO REFUND MY MONEY AND MOVE ON!?

I am not asking for extra items or special treatment on any way! 
All i am asking is an active form of moderation on the Community and Server and quality of game play that benefits all players/admins/server!

Best Regards & Stay Healthy!

Sadly the main GM hardly answer to the players from the server...He is conspicuous by his absence. Most of us being years trying to had a conversation or try to reach him severals concerns about the game. 
Needless to say you need a more active GM in the game and a bit more proactive to spice up the server.

6 people like this